Swans Reflecting Elephants
1. Swans Reflecting Elephants- Homage to Salvador Dali, 2009.
Quintet in three movements composed for Oboe/English Horn, Piccolo/Flute/Alto Flute, Eb Clarinet/Bb Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, and Harp. The work honors the heritage and painting, “Swans Reflecting Elephants" of Salvador Dali. Premiered at The Ohio State University School of Music in May 2009.
2. Late Baroque Works for String Instruments Transcribed for Clarinet and Piano Vol. 1, 2007-2009.
All works performed on Doctoral Recitals at The Ohio State University.
3. Duo for Flute and Bb Clarinet, 2007.
A three-movement work composed for the Johnston Woodwind Flute Composition Competition at The Ohio State University. The work won finalist recognition in the competition and was subsequently performed on an undergraduate flute recital.
4. Three Miniatures for Clarinet Solo, 1999.
Three-movement solo work for clarinet composed for Dr. Charles West, Professor of Music at Virginia Commonwealth University. The work was premiered at VCU on
December 5, 1999 by Dr. West.
5. Fantasy on Themes from the Barber of Seville for Clarinet and Piano, 1999.
A twelve-minute theme and variations show piece.
6. Adagio for Solo Clarinet and Clarinet Choir, Carl Baermann, 1999.
An arrangement for solo clarinet and clarinet choir based on Carl Baermann’s Adagio for Clarinet and Piano. The work was premiered by The Ohio State University Clarinet Choir in 2006.